Last updated: 2020-03-20 13:01:07
What information we collect, how we use it, what happens if we don’t have it, and the legal basis for processing this information
We collect any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect the following information about you:
|Category of information||Specific piece of information||Legal basis for processing this information||How we use this information||What happens if we don’t have this information|
|Identifying information||Postal / Shipping address||
|Identifying information||Billing address||
|Identifying information||Phone number||
|Identifying information||Email address||
|Internet or other electronic activity||Information regarding your interaction with our website or application||
|Internet or other electronic activity||Information regarding your interactions with advertisements||
|Geolocation information||Geolocation information||
How we may use your information
We may use the information that you provide us for the following: analytics, contact you, provide services, and send you email newsletters.
With whom we share your information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information. To opt-out of future sales, contact us at [email protected]
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website.
- Test content on the Website.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We retain all of the information that you have provided to us Client cancels their account or requests to have information removed from our database
Residents of the European Union and/or the United Kingdom have the following rights and may exercise them at any time by emailing us at [email protected] Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before we can exercise any of these rights.
- The right to access your information. You have a right to access any information that we may have collected on you. You can request copies of information that we have on you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Information transmission. You have the right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you, to another provider (where technically feasible).
- Rectification of information. You have the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected on you.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent to processing of your data.
- You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- You have the right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction. Residents of the United Kingdom may lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority.
Opting out of us collecting personal information
You may opt-out of us collecting your personal information at any time by contacting us.
Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time.